Greenfield Body Shop – Current Services
Experienced, Quality Auto Body Repair
When you want to return your car to its original shape after an accident you need an auto body repair shop that knows what they are doing. The Body Shop is the place to take your car in the Western Massachusetts area, with a staff that focuses on your complete satisfaction.
Our highly trained staff is ICAR Certified and offers a Lifetime Guarantee on all repairs and paint services.
Our full service auto body repair capabilities include:
- Reassemble structural parts to factory specifications and restore the factory corrosion protection.
- Weld replacement parts using factory approved methods to protect structural integrity.
- Properly align the suspension and wheels per original equipment specifications.
- Ensure the seams around bumpers, fenders, grille and hood all meet factory specifications.
- Utilize precision auto paint color matching using PPG premium waterborne paints.
DENTS & DINGS
Specially designed tools works the ding back to its original shape, making the indentation completely disappear. In most cases, the factory finish remains undisturbed, so there is no worrying about color match. Hail damage also falls under this category, and since this is considered an act of nature, it will not affect your insurance premium.
Our technicians incorporate three-dimensional measuring equipment to determine if your vehicle’s frame or unibody structure was damaged during the collision. If it requires structural repairs, it is placed on a frame straightening rack or bench to accurately pull the frame or unibody structure back to specifications. If structural parts cannot be straightened, the parts are replaced to original equipment specifications.
FLEET VEHICLE REPAIR
Whether you need expert auto body repair or paint options for vehicle selling, or to simply keep your vehicles in service, our certified staff incorporates the latest equipment and hands on expertise to repair your fleet vehicle in an expedient and cost-effective manner to keep your vehicle on the road.